The B1 Portuguese for Foreigners course is designed for students who already have a basic knowledge of the Portuguese language and are looking to improve and develop their communication skills, being able to express themselves about personal and familiar subjects in a simple and coherent way.
- Start: 5th of October
- When: Tuesday and Friday
- Course times: 19:00 – 21:30 (CET)
- Duration: 2.5 hours/day, 3 Months 60 hours
- Group size: Maximum 12 participants
- Levels: A2
- Price: € 249 (no registration fee)
- Course location: Online via Zoom
The complete B 1 Course includes:
Understand the main talking points in conversations about work-related matters, school, leisure, etc.;
Understand the main talking points in most television and radio shows about current matters or specific subjects of personal or professional interest when Portuguese is spoken in a relatively slow and clear way.
- Understand standard everyday texts or work-related texts;
- Understand descriptions of events, feelings, and wishes, as in private letters.
- To be able to deal with most situations that occur during a trip to a Portuguese-speaking region;
- Spontaneously join any conversation about a familiar topic or a relevant matter of personal interest such as family life, leisure, work, trips, and current topics.
Use expressions in a simple way to describe experiences and events, dreams, wishes, and ambitions;
Explain and justify opinions and plans;
To tell a story;
To talk about the plot of a movie or a book;
Describe one’s reactions.
- Be able to write an articulate text about familiar topics in a simple way;
- Be able to write a letter describing experiences and outlooks.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes